Scouting for Tuberculosis Innovations

Dear all,

I am writing this e-mail as a Program Manager - Tuberculosis, India Health Fund (seeded by Tata Trusts with strategic support from the Global Fund) scouting for Innovations in Tuberculosis. We recently finished the TB Quest where innovators had their innovations evaluated from Key-Stakeholders from national and international entities.

Having said I have following appeal and request to make:

1. Do we have a pipeline of innovators (diagnostics, treatment adherence, logistics etc) in Tuberculosis so that we can look up to and/or contribute to the repository?
    If it is unavailable, I am ready to take an initiative and start collating and making into a document available to all and we can start contributing

2. Also, we are about to scout for next set of innovators (having at least a ready prototype) for the next year’s TB Quest, so if you know such innovators in TB domain, please feel free to reach me nishant@indiahealthfund.org with headline “Innovation - Tuberculosis.” We are based out of India and we would be more than happy to have a dialogue/discuss/mentor/connect, if you have a working partner in India, and even if you don’t have this stage we can explore it further, to get the possible connections.

Looking forward to hearing from this amazing community.

Regards,
Nishant
Program Manager - TB
http://www.indiahealthfund.org